Our Wedding Shots

Sheena's 23rd Birthday Celebration (Part 2)

This is the part 2 of my birthday celebration! It took place on the actual day!

I was so glad I was on course for my birthday. I was at Amara Hotel for most of the day. As the day pass, I was actually pretty sad that most of my friends didn't remember my birthday. But I was determined to stay happy coz it's my special day for the year! Also, I was gonna spend the night out celebrating with Dear also. It must be nice!

After my day at course, Dear came to pick me and we went to Cineleisure for dinner and movie. I thought there wasn't much choice for dinner there. We eventually settled for Hip Diner USA by Billy Bombers.

DSC09056

DSC09091
Dear's dinner: Mushroom sauce sausage+whipped potato+corn 
DSC09090
My dinner:Prawns+mussels+broccoli+whipped potato 
DSC09082
Happy us after dinner. Dear looks so cute here. Something my boss said after I said I like older guys: No matter how old a guy is, he is still a boy at times (along that line). Hahaha...

We decided to be pro US:
DSC09104
Obama and me 
DSC09105
McCain and Dear 

After dinner, Dear rushed me to the cinema, yet refused to tell me the show we were gonna watch. I thought there wasn't any nice show at that moment...In the end it was... 
mmposter
MAMMA MIA! I didn't expect it!~ Coz he kept saying it's a stupid show and didn't seem keen to watch with me. HEEHEE!

The movie was sooooooooooooooooooo nice! Love it! Guess what? Dear also love the show after watching it! Not all musical shows are boring k? Lol.

After the show, Dear again rushed me to eat dessert. I thought where was he bringing me, need to rush wan...It was none other than...
DSC09119

Shokudo -_-"

But I was so happy we got a window seat that I did not wonder further. He gave me a card... 
DSC09154
DSC09160
So cute! I love Cuecue to be EVERYWHERE! Hee...

The insides of the card: 
DSC09165 
DSC09167  
DSC09168
Look behind me? Something's amiss...

I turned behind...and I got a shock of my life. I saw a bunch of over-enthusiastic people charging towards me with a cake and singing me a birthday song. They are none other than our cell group friends. Haha. Quite amusing. I think I remember Olivia's expression the most. Big eyes and wide smile! Lol...

No wonder need to make reservation for such a quiet cafe on a weekday night. The window seat we got could be extended to become a long table to include the rest. 

Then I saw the flip side of the card: 
DSC09169
Woohoo! Haha...
DSC09125
The cake was mango cake! I love all things YELLOW! Well it was a really nice cake!
DSC09121
The mastermind =D 
IMG_0986 
All who came 
IMG_0983 
Simon & me 
IMG_0985 
Olivia & me

IMG_0988  
Us & Simon & Olivia

IMG_0989  
Former E325 XR Team

IMG_0990  
W488

IMG_0992 

Qihua Ge Ge & me

IMG_0994
Xiaorong & me
IMG_0997
Poh Fang & me
One of the nicest pic we took together! My Chem Eng senior as well :)
IMG_0996
Dear & me 
DSC09130
DSC09132

Dear's pressie for me! 

DSC09141  

This Sun too!

DSC09136

My beloved Cuecue & me! 
DSC09138
Dumbee, Cuecue, Xiongxiong & me :)
How can I not take pic with my babies right? Haha...

I love every minute of the celebration! Thanks Dear! Thanks those who came! All of you made my day! Muacks!

Signs off... =D