Our Wedding Shots

Sheena's 23rd Birthday Celebration (Part 1)

My birthday this year has been a real nice affair. I had an all-rounded celebration with family, friends and bf. It's really sweet!

First of all, I've got a nice lunch treat by my dept's big boss at a really pleasant indonesian restaurant - Garuda Padang Cuisine at Cairnhill Place. The food and ambience were not too bad. It was really nice of her to give us (Sep & Oct babies) a treat and a chance to get together. It was an opportunity for me to get to know some of them better.

On the cell group meeting before my birthday, our cell group celebrated both Collin's and my birthday. We both had a slice of polar cake and a huge starbucks chocolate chip muffin (courtesy of Olivia). And we had to search for our presents in the room. Hahaz. Collin found both presents. Oops, I'm really bad at searching things. LOL. Anyway Collin got a tee while I've got a belt. Quite a heavy one man. Maybe good for me to add some weights to my hips to get rid of those fats. Muahahaha. Everything was nice except the fact Dear couldn't make it for cgm coz he had class that day.

But Dear joined me for my birthday celebration with my family on the saturday before my birthday. We went to Suntec's Kenny Roger for dinner and cake-cutting. We made a reservation and got a long table in an exclusive corner behind the bookshelves. Thankfully those children's storybooks there kept the kids entertained for much of the time when the food and cake were not yet served. Hee.

Here's my all-time favourite haagen-dazs macadamia nut icecream cake. Haha I'll have this cake every year!
DSC00415


Dear & me...
DSC00422
My beloved nephews and niece...
DSC00424
My dearest family...
DSC00426
Me with my younger nephew, Gareth...He's pretty vain and loves to smile and take pics...same! hahahaha...
DSC00430

BOON BOON! How time has flown since my nephews first met Dear 3 years back during my birthday celebration too...
DSC00432
So blessed to have such close-knitted family who is always ready to celebrate every one of our birthdays. I love my family!

Stay tuned for Part 2!