Our Wedding Shots

My Birthday 6 Dec 2008!

DSC09208

The day started with some “fishing” ….just kidding! I was led to Fish and Co Parkway by my little princess!

DSC09209 

While analyzing the menu and deciding which choice of mains to pick, a plan was being unfolded before me…

Snapping away, totally oblivious to what was happening!

Where’s My FOOD!

DSC09212

The venue where it all happened; Fish & Co Parkway

Pretty lil mastermind

DSC09218

Fish & chips version 1

DSC09219

Fish & chips version 2

DSC09220

GET HOOKED!

One minute I was looking outside the window, the next minute i heard a flurry of people running behind me, and when I turned around, GASP! Everyone suddenly appeared and started singing me a birthday song!

They planted a tiara for my princess and a crown for the king of the day hahaha!

Later that day, Dear brought me to the Cheesecake Cafe at Siglap

Just u and me…. and a whole lotta cheesecakes

DSC09238

Strawberry Cheesecake

DSC09239

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

DSC09241

Cappucino

DSC09244

Hot Steamed Milk

DSC09245

Cheese fries

DSC09250

Elegant and cosy decor… just the way we like it

Thanks for everything Dear! I love you and all the hard work you put into my birthday! Hee! I had a great time!