Our Wedding Shots

CG Lunch @ Airport T3 (14th Sep 2008)

Presenting to you some of the then E325 members (and some members' partners) who went for lunch to airport T3 after service... (Courtesy of Peiling =) )


Why do I keep emphasising it's "then E325"? Coz we have since multiplied into 2 groups...new E325 (dunno how many generations already...) and W488. And Dear and me, together with many other wonderful ones, are in W488! The other equally nice souls are obviously in the other group. Lol...I think I'm sounding a bit lame. Haha.

Oh Peiling sent us the pics rather late, and somehow the real date isn't reflected in the pic properties. But I managed to track the date this was taken, thanks to the fact Liverpool beat Man U at Anfield this season the date before!!! Hence we were in our LFC red jerseys. Haha.

I think it's nice to take big and nice group pics like this! =)

P.S. My other half, James has been MIA-ing! Hope to see his entries soon! *tsk tsk* ;P