Our Wedding Shots

Sheena's Commencement (14th July 2007) (Part 1)

Post-dated posts starts here...=D

14th July 2008 is a very very special and happy day for me! It's the day I FINALLY graduated. =D

It's the day I finally put on my dark blue graduation dress with gold and white sash and my mortar board. And I got my degree cert and scroll. It's a really exciting moment when we went into the tunnel to prepare to get onto the stage to receive our scrolls. There were helpers in the tunnel who helped us to adjust our attire. The 30seconds of fame on stage where my name was both read and shown on screen. I think that was the first and last and only time my full name will be announced in NUS. But it's ok. I'm really happy and I'm sure my parents looking at me from their seats are proud of me.

Immediately after the ceremony was announced closed the ballons and confetti fell right onto where we were and everyone was rejoicing like crazy. We went out to take class photo and many photos with one another.

Here are some photos depicting the entire day:


Dear & me with balloons & roses!

Us with my parents

With CN3A classmates

My super nice and pretty thai post-graduate student who helped me with my FYP

My dearest Shuping Jiejie who's my best pal in 4 years of chem eng


Dear & me with Gor & Jie

Vicky, Yuan Baobao, me & Shitley... Thanks for dropping by Vicky & Baobao!

My Erjie took time off from work to come! Great shot!

Proud to be part of Class of 2008 NUS Graduates!



My favourite humongous NUS Graduation Lion. Haha.



Some arty shots by Patrick! Thanks!




Dear & me in the air!

Ok I WAS HERE! Haha a place where I always wanted to take pic at in NUS.

We went IMM for lunch & took some pics there. Xiaorong came to join us too.



Hee after the nice lunch @ Bali Thai, there's still somemore programme with Dear! But let that be another entry! Haha... Not to mention, I've got some Graduation Photo-takings with friends too! Haha...