Our Wedding Shots

Valentine’s Day 2009

Sorry for the late post (as usual as of late…kinda busy & lazy…Teehee)…It’s exactly 1 month after V Day!

Alright, this year’s Valentine’s Day is a little unique and special. Dear planned for it and he decided to make it different from the previous years. Due to the economic downturn, we strive to tighten our belts and I was expecting that we would just do a simple dinner out or maybe in (testing our cooking skills!) and that there would be no bouquet of flowers this year. However, Dear always do things to surpass my expectations. He not only got me a bouquet of flowers…he got me a really pretty one….of my favourite red roses, 12 of them! (yesh I’ve a typical taste, I love traditional red roses, the redder the better ;P) and a little mini friend embedded inside – a yellow funshine care bear! (my favourite colour & favourite care bear!). He got them to be sent to my office the day before Valentine’s Day (coz the actual day was a Saturday). I was rather sleepy at work and lo and behold I received a call from recept that I’ve got a bouquet of flowers. And it has to be a beautiful one from my dearest Dear Dear! It really cheered me up! It made my day! And it made me smile and smile and smile! It made me really happy! I love it! Thanks Baby! =D

DSC09441

DSC09445

DSC09442

DSC09443

DSC09444

Hee… *Giggles*

Cuecue and Xiongxiong with the beautiful flowers~~~

DSC09440

 

On V Day itself…

DSC09330

DSC09331

We are dressed to be all set to go SENTOSA!

 

But we first stopped by for lunch at Vivocity Earle Swensen’s :) I’ve always wanted to try…and Dear has always tell me it’s not that great…but he still brought me there and I finally realised it’s really not that great…hee the fact he still brought me there, made the meal nice in itself :)

14022009130

DSC09357

The salads

DSC09358

DSC09359

DSC09360

DSC09361

DSC09364

The mains

DSC09362

DSC09365

Haha that was our brunch! Cannot blame us for being gluttony! Hee… And I hope you can tell it was really not that great. We were too full for icecream, so we didn’t order any. =p

Happy us after our food!

We were one of the lucky ones who got the free admission to Sentosa during V Day after we flashed this sms we received from ST. So it was FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~ WHEEEEEEEE~~~

 

On the monorail there!

14022009154

 

Our first stop! – Eco-friendly Segway!

Us with our helmets ready to go!

DSC09372

Go GREEN! This is a super nice picture!

DSC09375

14022009158

14022009156

I was pretty frightened as I just couldn’t balance very well. I think I sort of created a scene when I almost crashed towards the side fence. =S But Dear had fun. Dear loves adventures! We first saw this in Florence when some tourists were riding on them. Brought back some memories of our Europe trip. =)

Coincidentally, Dear was also wearing a Florence tee. Haha.

Next we sat the tram towards Palawan Beach.

 

On the famous suspension bridge.

DSC09391

DSC09393

DSC09394

DSC09395

 

The southern most point of Continental Asia!

DSC09398 

J & S back facing the vast sea.

DSC09404

 

We climbed up this progoda to have a picnic! We have previously bought our food from Giant.

DSC09403

Look at our happy faces with our picnic food!

DSC09406

Croissants, salmon, apple juice and strawberries!

DSC09408

The final result!

DSC09410

Dear was so cute to get this red and white checkered picnic sheet. Hee. We had something similar for a picnic lunch in London too, we had it at Westminster Abbey’s courtyard!

 

Some photo-taking…

DSC09412

DSC09426

DSC09434

 

Love the Castle looking backdrop… Gives me the feeling of Happily Ever Ever After!

DSC09435

DSC09436

Since the time we got together nearly 4year back, we have always listed Sentosa as somewhere we wanna go together. But we never really got a chance to go. We finally went! Love V Day with YOU DD! MUACKS! =D